T4S are working with a fast-growing high performance company providing MPLS network engineers for multiple companies such as network providers and mass media companies.
Location – Headquarters in the Frankfurt area
Salary – €40,000 – €48,000
Position – Permanent
Network Engineer (NOC)
As a network engineer you’ll be required to hit the ground running with minimum supervision and a positive attitude, applying your existing skills and experience. You must possess excellent communication and social skills both with internal customers and colleagues within your team.
If network is your passion and have first experience in routing and switching, MPLS and VPN with cisco products then this is the place for you!
- Fault locating and troubleshooting on the grid
- Support of network components
- Second level support in interchange
- Exceptional knowledge in LAN/WAN technologies as well as MPLS
- At least 1 year experience in working first hand with Cisco and UNIX
- Proven experience in routing and switching
- Willing to work outside normal office hours due to global business partners
- CCNA, CCNP
- Both fluent in English and German
What you can expect
- Excellent office location with a pleasant atmosphere
- Working with an international team
- Fantastic career progression
- Exceptional training provided both on and of site
If you want to take your next big career move or simply want to hear more, then please apply with your most up to date CV. Luke.Griffin@t4ssolutions.co.uk