- Manage, maintain and improve the data warehouse;
- of Refresh architecture and data models;
- Retrieving information requirements or needs that may form the basis for a functional design for the expansion or construction of DWH, data and reporting solutions (Business Intelligence Solutions);
- Implementing new datasets in the DWH;
- Develop and manage OLAP cubes and reports;
- Preparation of conceptual models and logical data;
- Establish and maintain functional documentation (including management dashboards and other reports);
- Develop ETL software and reporting?;
- Perform (data) analysis using Business Intelligence tools;
- Testing implementation of the data warehouse;
- Optimization of performance of ETL processes and DB configuration;
- You work operationally in the drafting of both structural- and ad-hoc reports.
- Familiarity with data warehouse architecture, ETL processes and modeling techniques.
- Functional knowledge of data warehousing principles and techniques
- Knowledge and experience with databases
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of and experience with BI tooling
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Knowledge of reporting methods
- Knowledge of and affinity with new developments
- You have knowledge of Process Analysis
- You have knowledge of .xml
Must speak Dutch or French!
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential call! Look forward to speaking with you.